Friday, February 24, 2012

Half post.

Trying to compose a post on an iPhone is quite the task. But I'm en route to DC on the "quiet" car so I thought I would start this post to (a) be productive (b) make sure I'm still posting a pic a day even if I am cheating since I haven't figured out how to post photos when in blogger on my phone and (c) cuz I can. So until I get to a proper computer, consider this post completed. Just imagine what my pictures look like :)

UPDATED 02.25 @ 10:10am: Imagine no more!

Rainy day attire.

My all-time favorite train station - Newark Penn.
I hope you sense the sarcasm. And don't let that picture fool you.
I took this standing by the information booth because that's where I feel safest among the tens of hobos and crazy people.

Halfway to DC!
(And I love me some bulldogs.)

No comments: