Saturday, April 28, 2012

Extreme Bum-fest.

I have been an EXTREME bum today. Slept in really late (mostly to make my hangover go away), trolled the internet 80% of the day, watched movies, etc. In other words, I have not done anything productive. I think it might be this winter-like weather. The low temperatures just make me want to wear my Sunday finest (aka - big hoody sweatshirt and sweatpants) and do nothing. And so I did. Therefore, no pics today.

However, last night was a different story. I remember lots of venting and giggling. I also vaguely remember dancing at the ferry terminal. And I remember taking a ridiculous $8 cab ride (damn WTC traffic even at night) from the ferry to the path. If I weren't so damn cold out, I would have walked it but oh well.

Making my way to HH - snapping a pic of Trinity Church.

@ the ferry terminal

Still couldn't get "Staten" in the picture.

From far away, this chick looked like she had no pants on.
And those sky high wedges, god were they a blinding shade of pink.

No comments: