Monday, April 16, 2012

Live Colorfully.

Friday was not my friend. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great and I was just happy when the day came to an end. Saturday was a thousand times better, perhaps because it was "celebrate Easter with finally shopping" day at the outlets with Sister. And what perfect weather it was for such a blessed day! :D

While the Kate Spade store turned out not to meet our super-high expectations, I did love all the colors on display.
And yes, although I already have an iPhone case, I couldn't resist this coral striped one.
I can't find it online but there is a similar one now on sale. Mine was only $26. Haha, I love the outlets.


My J.Crew loot - the best store there.
Retail value = $430 [I would never spend that much moola on one trip! *psh*]
Sale value = $243 [Eh, still expensive for my taste.]
With add'l sale discounts of 30% off = $169 [Now, that's a bargain. But if you know me better...]
Final total spent after another 10% off = $153.54 [Insert evil laugh here.]
And clearly, I was loving the pink/coral/orange family of colors.


I haven't been loving Coach as much in the last few years, but this sign is still a nice welcome addition to my shopping experience :)

Sure, there was much more retail therapy over the weekend, but this is all I managed to photograph. I was pooped by the end of Saturday, and Sunday was a little more of the same (except replace the corals with the pastel blues and greens.)

1 comment:

CO said...

Lets go to another outlet to find more fun stuff! Then find you a bracelet holder, it'll be fun for your blog haha