Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh Shiznit.

Inspiration for blogpost - time on computer stating it was 11:41pm. "Oh shiznit (or really, I thought "holy crap, oh $hit!!) - time to get working on my post before it's technically Monday!!!". So, oh shiznit, here I go.

Walking home from a quick jaunt to the mall this AM...
"Oh shiznit, I hate wet blossoms. They're mucky and  yucky. But they make a good pic." *snap pic*

Arts & Crafts, courtesy of Kate Spade and Martha Stewart.
"Oh shiznit...I need a card for today!! Oh wait, I got plenty-o-note cards and a paper punch. YES!"

Decent outfit of the day.
(Decent in that I wore hideous sweats, a fleece and barely fixed my hair to do laundry, get coffee, and speedwalk to the mall.)
"Oh shiznit...thank god I "ran" to H&M to complete my outfit with this basic white tee. I think I look cute." *snap pic*

No comments: