Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Return of Me!! (The Final Installation)

The end of last week was KILLER! My patience, my sanity, my patience...oh wait I mentioned that...were all tested immensely. And I get to go through it again this week. Yay for me (please note the sarcasm). But, there was this...


A thank you treat from the client.
I've never had cupcakes from Baked by Melissa before (shocking since I love cupcakes) but my, my, they were tiny bites of delight!
They were given to me on Friday but I didn't have a moment to breathe so I ate them at work on Saturday. Wonderful!!



Though I missed the fabulous weather, I did get out of work while the sun was still up.
Heading to the subway I snapped pics of the Municipal Building (top) and the Frank Gehry apartment building (bottom).


Finally my one-day weekend came and, lord, did I need it.
The day was glorious - beautiful blue skies and perfect warm weather.
After dilly-dallying, I grabbed my phone, a magazine, and headed to my favorite spot to catch some sun and relaxation.
This was the perfect antidote to my crazy stressful week.

No comments: