Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Still Weekend Recapping.

Where did I leave off? Oh yes, I was in Brooklyn. Besides Brooklyn Flea, my other goal was to take a ride on Jane's Carousel at Brooklyn Bridge Park. So we hopped on the ferry again for a quick ride, and took a spin and then did some jumping around [not pictured] and concluded our little adventure with much deserved drinks.

from left to right starting at top:Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory, tickets to Jane's Carousel (only $2 a ride!),
horsies up close and personal, the prettiest view from a carousel,
schedule for movies in the park, a NYC wedding (I love stumbling across those),
Love Lane in Brooklyn Heights, the BK Bridge (after taking action shots in front of it)

Monday was all about the catching some sunshine with Sister and those pictures are have already been posted here. All in all, I'd say my much needed long weekend was kick ass :)


No comments: