Monday, July 16, 2012

Mondays are the Worst Days.

Yes, I know I shouldn't complain when my normal commute of 20 minutes becomes 45 minutes, because that is still a short time when you consider that is door-to-door. However, I'm still going to complain because it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. :)

When you stumble onto the subway platform and it looks like the below, you can be certain that a long and bad day is ahead of you. And indeed did today suck. So much so that we're just going to leave it at that and pray Friday makes its way here sooner than later.


left: My normal train station at about 8:30am. With barely any room to move (and about a thousand degrees), I jumped on the train going the other direction. || right: The train station before mine. Just as crowded, if not worse, but at least it's above ground and I didn't have to get cranky in underground heat.

No comments: