Monday, July 9, 2012

Nosy Mc-Nosester.

So I have this habit of adding "mc" to things. Of course, at the moment I cannot think of any examples other than Nosy McNosester, haha. Guess, we're just going to have to move along with this post.

I love, LOVE, Us Weekly's "What's In My Bag" feature. I love it in any blog, forum or magazine it appears in. The best one I've stumbled upon is the PurseForum's thread on "What's in my Rebecca Minkoff". I don't know if that's the actual title but it doesn't matter. It's thrilling. I may or may have not spent hours going through that particular thread. Call me Nosy McNosester. :)

And thus, for you other nosy people out there, I bring to you what's in my bag. (Or at least, in one of the two bags I carry to work every day.)


1, 2- Bag: Kate Spade for Strand Bookstore tote (thanks Sister)
3 - Inside: work IDs on Marc Jacobs keychain, three cows from Friday's outing to Cowgirl NYC (finding them still in the bag makes me laugh), Clinique Black Honey Lip Duo, a quarter, bobby pins, and my library loot of the day- Pitbull Rebelution CD, July issue of Vogue, November issue of Marie Claire

No comments: