Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

Today, my office was transformed into film location. No big. It's happened before for commercials and what not. But today was quite the production. I meant to take a picture of our hallway because there was equipment all over the place but I never got to it. Harrison Ford is in the film, but I didn't see him. But you know who I did see?! Liam Hemsworth. He's just as attractive in real-life as he is in magazines and movies. I kid you not. He was just chillin' (well more like waiting) in our hallways along with tons of other movie crew people. I must admit, it was kinda cool to be THAT close to a celebrity. But no, I didn't ask for a pic or even secretly try to take one 'cuz that would have been weird. (Picture me standing in our darkened elevator bank directly facing him or hiding in the door of the bathroom trying to take a picture of him. Yeah, totally weird.) That was a nice way to end the work day. There should be eye candy in our hallways at all times I think.



And while walking around at lunch, I saw this!
I guess I'll be getting lunch at Whole Foods again to see if I can spot Nate and company.


Totally not related to everything I've talking about so far..but these shoes were a steal at 9.99!
At my favorite "junk" shop, they finally matched the shoes that were left and I finally found my size.
Good thing I've been holding out all this time. I almost bought them at 14.99. Ha. This was much better!
(Now if I could just find these Kelsi Dagger's in the metallic gold...)

1 comment:

dang34 said...

awwwwwwwww no pic of Liam, so sad.