Monday, September 10, 2012

Insta-nothing.

All was quiet this weekend. No solid plans to do anything. No beach. No family party. No pre-planned company. Friday consisted of sleeping the second I got home. Saturday was the day when I neither heard nor saw any tornado-like weather (most likely because I was in a mall hunting for goods). And Sunday was the Lord's day in which I rested. (Ok, so I didn't go to church or anything. It's just a running joke that I wear my Sunday's 'finest' consisting of running shorts and ratty t-shirts of the like and never shower on the "Lord's Day", nor do I do anything productive.) So due to all this nothingness, I had no photos to Instagram. I was uninspired and I'm okay with it.

Today, on this perfectly clear autumn-like day, I photographed the stillness (minus the reflection of my dress) of the eve of 9/11.


No comments: