Monday, October 15, 2012

A Productive Weekend.

Because I don't think I'll ever be this productive again in a weekend, let me highlight some of the things I was able to accomplish on my to-do list...drop off two pairs of pants at tailor, make chili, do two loads of laundry, straighten up my kitchen table, wash dishes a thousand times, grocery shop, catch up on Modern Family, drop two bags off at Sal's, rent a car, shop, go to a family party, bake [and fail] brownie pretzels, get rid of my granny cart after 4 years of it sitting in my abode, and all this with no nap either day!!!

On my way to the tailor on Saturday morning, I decided to walk down one of the prettier blocks in the 'hood.

My tablescape and lovely gourds I finally unpacked from last week's farm outing.


The edible centerpiece of the dessert table at yesterday's family party.

No comments: