Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just Like Us!

I may be 31, but I definitely eat like a 5 year old. Hence, today's breakfast.



But better yet, in case you don't already follow my Instagram, guess who's just like us!! This chick...



Well, she would be more like us if I snapped a picture of her checking out and paying for her goods (I don't know what they were 'cuz I was busy furiously texting my friend and acting nonchalant) at Whole Foods. Haha, but I didn't because that would have seriously been awkward for both of us. In any case, my best celeb siting to date. I saw and was really close to Judah Frielander too on Saturday but my phone was on the verge of dying so I let that opportunity pass. It's not often I'm close enough to a celeb for a good amount of time and she's just as pretty in-person that I had to it. So, sorry Jessica for seeming stalker-ish. I just wanted to get a picture of you...at least I waited until we got back outside and took it from a distance while you mugged with another [more bold] fan.

No comments: