Monday, December 17, 2012

(Long) Weekend in Review.

It's the end of the year which means I start using my vacation and personal days - shorter work weeks and longer weekends! Last week was the only week I had a full week but that's because I had 2 events to finish off. Anyway, back to my long weekend in review...


Friday evening on the way home, I spotted a festive looking 1WTC.


Saturday evening's "appetizer". I shall never get tired of Royal Crown. I'm quite the loyal former employee.


Spent my Saturday night at church, yes church, for Simbang Gabi.
It was actually quite enjoyable despite the fact I couldn't understand 1/2 of mass or what was on the 'karaoke' screen, lol.
And who ever thought I'd live to see line dancing and Filipino food served in my old school gym. Certainly not I.


No Sunday picture because I got into jammies at around 2pm and stayed that way parked on my sofa for the day and night.
But today, I finished decorating while catching up and watching the end of GG. (Nothing says 'tis the season like a little deviousness and scheming.)

No comments: