Thursday, January 5, 2012

the inspiration.

For a year, I've toyed around with the idea of starting a blog. Laziness and a thousand other excuses I gave myself is why it never came to fruition in 2011. Yet, it's that same laziness that has finally given me the push to start a blog. One can only procrastinate and be bored for so long, right?

And so, while on my kick of being productive and sorting/organizing though the many magazine clippings I had amassed over the year...the source of my re-inspiration to start a blog: Real Simple.

PS - Let it be known, this is pretty much similar to the idea I came up with last year and I insisted on calling it a plog or a P-log (pronunciation: pee-log, not plog) - which of course is a picture blog. I humor myself.

PPS - Here I thought I was being original. While trying very unsuccessfully to find the actual picture I thought I took of my inspiration to post on this blog, I ended up having to Google it. And *GASP*, there's a whole blog and a bunch of other challenges about "Week In the Life". *SIGH*. But nobody can steal the pee-log term from me. I hope. 

No comments: