Tuesday, January 10, 2012

new year, new me?

At the start of the new year, almost everyone makes a resolution or 2 or 10. I'm not going to lie. I am not one of those people. For awhile, I used to make a list of 10-20 things I wanted to accomplish in the new year and then never ever refer to it again (so as to not cheat) and then check again towards the end of the year to see if I did in fact want to keep those resolutions. I was lucky if I achieved 1/2 of my resolutions so last year I just stopped making that list.

I'm weird and like to make my list before the new year kicks in for this weird fear that if I make my list after the year starts, well, then, I am more unlikely to complete anything cuz it's been jinxed. Does that make sense? So yeah, no resolutions again. BUT there is this one thing I always say I want to do and that is learn how to make at least one Filipino dish each year. All I can make is chicken adobo. And rice. And technically the rice doesn't count since I learned how to make that at the tender age of 7....in a rice cooker! Haha. Anyway, I just stumbled across this site and added it to my never ending number of blogs in my Google Reader.

Oh but that isn't the real reason for the post. This blog/p-log is meant to document my life and thoughts and other crap via pictures therefore the real reason for this post is because upon stumbling aforementioned website, I saw this picture and found it hysterical. And so today's random nonsense.....

No caption necessary!

No comments: