Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If today was your last day...

...then what it would look like? This is what mine would look like for a routine work day, but a humorous one. But the only reason I titled the post as such is because that's what was playing on my iPhone as I wrote this. Not because I like Nickleback. I just thought it fit.

My morning starts like this with to-do lists everywhere...

...and then suddenly I'm having serious conversations like this.
(I love me a mid-day laugh.)

Then I pause for lunch because I want a treat.
At first I gravitate towards the nice, plain, girly but sophisticated colors...

(Basecoat - Essie: fishnet stockings & Topcoat - Color Club - Art of Seduction) 
...and then, well, I end up with this.
Who doesn't like a little sparkle?! So what if it's not Christmas (I'm looking at you Sister).
(Sadly that picture is not as bright as my nails really are. They are bright and sparkly and I love it.)

And because I have to be up REALLY early tomorrow, my night consists of the above + some funny and no so funny tv.
Oh and maybe I napped. Totally shouldn't have considering that I should just be going to be early instead.

And lastly, there's a picture of my lovely salad spinner that we were so excited about earlier :).

No comments: