Thursday, February 16, 2012

No energy.

I'm lucky my eyes are still open and my brain can still function to compose this post.

That's 4:31 AM folks. A freaking M.
And actually I was already up and showered by the time this went off.
I get paranoid I won't wake up on time so this was my back-up alarm.

Time stamp on phone: 6:08am. Hence, the tall double shot latte.
Thank goodness for the 5:30 Starbucks opening.
And the fact there is one a few blocks from the office. I didn't mind having to go out of my way.

Instagram-ed, but that is in fact the sun rising in the east.

And lastly, a much needed  2nd cup of coffee nearly twelve hours since I woke up.

Of course I'm still at work. Staring at the clock in hopes that when I put on my shoes (I long gave up on my heels) the client will be ready to leave and I can go home and sleep.

No comments: