Saturday, March 24, 2012

The City That I Love.

Home is where the heart is and my heart is always with New York. Born and bred, I will always believe this is the best city in the world.

L: The 9/11 Memorial at night. | R: The Brooklyn Bridge in the distance.
(Pictures were taken last night while I was obviously still at work. I was too tired to post by the time I got home.)

L: Looking north at the Empire State Building | R: Sun still rising over the East River.

And by far my fave pic so far this morning, my Starbucks cup.
Cryyyystaaal. Perrrrciiiil. Yeah, those sound the same.

Hopefully more pictures to come later!
____________________________________________________________________________

After work, it was time for chicken & waffles at Amy Ruth's - delish!! It's like 6 hours since I've been there and I'm still stuffed. Sadly, no pictures of our deliciousness because we were all too excited and dove right in. However, a little walk afterwards did get me to whip out my camera.







I can honestly say that my entire 30 years in this city, I have never been to Harlem. Until now.  

No comments: