Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Funny 03.23

Funny AND true!! While this describes my mood 98% of the time while at work, such is not the case today. At least not yet because it's a little after 8am. However, since I've already been here 2 hours, I'm sure the picture will become accurate once again.

Follow Me on Pinterest
_______________________________________________________________________
As one (because I only have one follower. Okay maybe 5. Definitely not more than that.) may have noticed, the blog has been relatively quiet this week. My non-daily posts are exactly that, not daily. And furthermore, lacking of pictures. I decided mid-week, after failing to find inspiration, that I would take a vacation from blogging for this week. Just not in the mood. However, this morning I bring you this lovely sunrise from work.

Hello sun! I see you!!

No comments: