Thursday, April 19, 2012

For the Love of Bag!

That is not a typo. I did, indeed, say for the love of bag! I am on the [bargain] hunt for this Marc Jacobs bag I badly want. I saw it at Century 21 during lent, but my stupid shopping ban Lenten sacrifice prevented me from making the awesome and relatively bargain-priced purchase. (If you know me, I refuse to pay full price for just about anything. Except from this mint green lace top from Zara but that's another story for another day.) Anyway, I tried Century right after Easter and the bag was gone!! It had only been a week since I had been there and spotted it. I tried again this week - nada. I haven't seen it any other discount store so I decided to head the Upper West location of Century, but again, NADA. For the love of bag!!! Instead, I ended up with some new scenery to photograph.

Pretty colorful shoes @ Zara.

Took this only because it reminded me of Gossip Girl. (Yes, I still watch the show.)

@ Columbus Circle

No comments: