Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rant Off.

Dear eBay Buyer....

....PLEASE LEAVE ME FEEDBACK!

Sincerely,
Your Hardworking eBay Seller
______________________________________________________
I just don't get it. I take the time to post things on eBay. I take the time (well most of the time) to answer your questions and send you pictures when you request them. Once you win, I take the time to package your pretty item with pretty labels and my ever so pretty washi tape. Then I take more time to go to the Post Office, where I get really annoyed when people cut the line because they are too blind and stupid to see that there are 10 other people waiting for the automated machines. And then, of course, I take more time to send you a nice note that your package was shipped and give you the tracking number. So all I ask is you leave feedback (preferably positive of course) of your experience once your package arrives. That's all I ask!!! Sheesh. No, you also make me take time to see if the package did, indeed, make it to it's destination and then I have to send you a reminder. And even then, 80% of you don't leave me feedback. WTF?! You're the worst kind of eBayer. And it's a damn shame eBay doesn't let me leave you neutral feedback. Well, eBay sucks at a lot of things also (like their ridiculous fees) but that's another rant off for another time. So there, that's my rant for the day. Now, feel free to visit my eBay listings and bid to your heart's desire on my gently used items from Kate Spade, Coach, J. Crew, etc. Momma needs to find them a nice new loving home and make room for new children.  :)

No comments: