Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fanatic.

Sometimes, I am a fanatic for shoes. Sometimes, I am a fanatic for clothes. And sometimes, I am a fanatic for bags. Clearly, I do not discriminate. After debating all of yesterday and much of today, I took the plunge and went to the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale.

Much to my delight, no line!!! And inside, was relatively ok. Until about 6pm.
Then it was so crowded I needed to start making a decision and get the hell away from all the women.


Let the hunt for my bag begin!


Just some of the beauties (and in my opinion, not some beauties).
So many bags and I walked around waiting for them to re-stock and I missed out cuz really, women are ruthless when it comes to shopping.

And those are the 2 beauties I decided would come home with me - welcome lovely ladies!
I really wanted a plum MAB and when I found the one above, she was the immediate winner.
I wanted a MAC too and it was SO HARD to choose but I settled on her since she was different from the "standards".

Sure, my two bags make me happy. And yes, I spent less than the price of one MAB's real price. but I seriously need to go back on a shopping hiatus. At least 'til my birthday? (Don't worry, that's only like 3 weeks, lol.)

No comments: