Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Return of Me! Part dos.

Still playing catch up! Now where did we leave off? Ah yes, I was returning to Staten Island for what seemed like the hundredth time in 24 hours, only to come back to have Mother's Day lunch in Jersey....


top left: Never can get enough Korean Food! || top right: I bap. You bap. We all love bimbimbap!!
bottom: Sinful. Sunflower crackers should be left as is. Crazy Filipinos.


Then there was the work week, which of course, was less than exciting. But these were some "highlights".
left: Purple poinsettias?! I don't actually know what those flowers were but that's what they looked like.
top right: Oh snap!! 108pt word for me! Which means I actually beat my aunt after two months.
bottom right: Delicious strawberry-banana frozen yogurt parfait. Emphasis on the delicious.

One more post to go...stay tuned for the final installation of The Return of Me! (Ha, I know my posts are that exciting and you're that anxious.

No comments: