Monday, May 21, 2012

The Return of Me!!

Why hello there!! Long time no blog.  Real life has gotten in the way of my blogging duties but I have been taking photos as much as I can remember and now it's time to do a dump to free up space on my phone and update this sucker.

Work has kicked my ass in the last week. And the weekend before last was fun, yet super busy. So apologies for neglecting my poor baby blog and here we go...

Friday the whenever - oh the 18th:

Yes, I may have gone to the Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale again. And I may have gone during lunch.
And yes, I may have bought another bag :)


Only in New York...
top photo: baby & dog cart (seriously. dog had his/her section)
bottom left: Friday lunch hour @ Madison Square Park || bottom right: Eat at Mad. Sq. Pk.


left: Creative Grove
right: Jersey City fly girl (she has a twin and they're usually spotted together wearing some awesome outfit.)


Saturday the 12th:

en route to Staten Island via the x1 - part 1
(No family pictures to post but there was lots of meat, heat and babies.)




Then back to the City to see Death of a Salesman starring Philip Seymour Hoffman.
(Overall, it was okay. I wasn't quite in love with the character chemistry which I felt took away from the play.)

Then there was drinks and more drinks and a ride into Jersey City only to head back to the Island again the next morning. Stay tuned for part II of this post...


No comments: