Monday, June 25, 2012

Hot Pink Picnic.

First, things first. I'm going to make it my mission to be a better blogger. I've definitely slacked for the month of June and then some. So we're going back to basics...photographing every day, ordinary things. One may think that all my photos are ordinary things, and they really are, but truth is that as of late, more than often I've been going out of my way to find something worth photographing. Maybe that's one of the many reasons I've stopped blogging - I've put too much pressure on myself with these darn pictures.

So here we are...a style of picture found all over the blogosphere and goddamn internet as a whole: outfit of the day (or better known to the fashion/style obsessed - OOTD). I really love this dress from Target except the second I put it on, I feel like a picnic blanket. I don't feel like a picnic blanket because of how it fits (I actually find it flattering), simply because of the pattern. So what better way than to make it less picnic-y? Throw on a hot pink cardigan. Ta-da! A fun outfit that doesn't make me think ants would be attracted to my body :)


No comments: