Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Big Apple: #21

Remember this post? Well, a few days before blogging about it, I actually had already crossed out #21 on my list: visit the main NYPL. Aka - the one with the lions out front on 5th Avenue. Aka. - the Steven A. Schwarzman Building. 

I went on a Sunday, which was nice because it wasn't so crowded, but the downside was that a lot of the rooms/exhibits were closed. All in all, a gorgeous building with great architectural detail and old New York history. Which of course makes for awesome Instagram opportunities.


I was also really excited to see the Doodle 4 Google exhibit. I took a lot of photos so I won't post them all (and also my camera ran out of memory so I didn't get to take as many I would have liked to) but here are some of my favorite. These kids are really super talented.


No comments: