Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend in Review: Love is All Around.

I'm a sucker for hearts. And I'm a hopeless romantic. So imagine my delight when I found love everywhere this weekend! Okay, so not the love in the form of a relationship, but love in the form of street art. (If I tried really hard, I could find a heart in anything abstract.)


left: art on a 'fridge (Creative Grove Friday's in Jersey City)
top: lady swimmer @ Spring & Lafayette
bottom: From the Highline, I spy the VanLeeuwen ice cream truck.


top left: Saturday Brunch! Stuffed french toast @ The Cupping Room Cafe
top right: L.O.V.E on Broome Street
bottom left: I spy a heart on 14th Street & 7th Avenue
bottom right: Sunday relaxation with a bowl of cherries

2 comments:

dang34 said...

ahhh you were right by my apt on Broome St. I always walk by that lady swimmer from the train.

Crystal said...

did you move again?