Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where Am I?

If you haven't gathered by now, I'm on vacay-staycay. 13 consecutive days of not going into the office!! Notice, I didn't say 13 consecutive days of no-work, because - ugh - I've been checking in daily and doing more than I should during my time "away", but whatever. So anyway, my blog posting will be sporadic but you can always follow me on Instagram (@heart_of_luv) for my silly-to-myself shenanigans. For instance...



Day 4 of vacay-staycay (which is actually a Saturday, so it's just a weekend) meant stupid storms literally raining on our parade. But, I was able to find a sand dollar!  And Sister and I pretended we were in London at the Olympics. Don't ask. Oh and why do I have chinese take out containers at the beach? Well, doesn't everyone bring their snacks (pretzels and cheez-its) in them?! No, you don't? I feel sorry for you.


Day 6 was a better beach day. Clearly. Every Monday should be a beach day!

2 comments:

dang34 said...

What beach did you go to?

Crystal said...

Those pictures are from Bradley Beach, but I spent the rest of the week in Cape May.