Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

Sadly, I am officially back to reality. Work. Humans. Commuting. Humans. Ugh. Did I mention I don't like humans? Haha. Anyway, I'm slowly getting back into my routine of life although the Olympics are still sucking me in. I just watched the most intense round of judging in the balance beam competition and so happy that they ended up ruling in Aly's favor. Man, I thought that was nerve-wracking. I can only imagine how her parents feel. Although, I do wish her dad had a more fun reaction. Go team USA!

So my random pics of the day include the following:

I walk by this every day. At first I thought it was weird. I mean plants in a bathtub?! But when it's in full bloom, it really is kinda cool.
In the dead of winter, not so much.


Yummm! My pre-nap snack. (Don't you all have a pre-nap snack?) Pre-nap was also before dinner. Haha.
I told you I was easing back into reality.


If you missed me while I was gone (and who wouldn't) and don't follow me on Instagram, you missed out on all my pretty pictures while on vacay. Here's a teaser for an upcoming post. Man, do I sure miss me some lazy summer days already... 

No comments: