Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello. My Name Is...

...Crystal, and I am a shoe addict. See for yourself...
No, I did not buy all of them but only because 2 of them were not my size and 1 other wasn't on sale despite being in the sale section. (I shall stalk you pretty black platforms with gold detail!). I did get those Steve Madden sandals for $12!! Score!!! But I did also order 2 pairs of TOMS while at work. So yeah, I have a shoe problem.

Then again, I just have a shopping addiction in general. Today was bad. First of all, I should not have gone to Century 21 during my lunch break. Second of all, they really shouldn't have great end of season sales. Don't them know I am an addict and I cannot resist a good deal?! Luckily (??) the shoe section was the last place I stopped and my time had run out so I couldn't peruse for very long, so I only bought two pairs of colored jeans, a purty Rebecca Minkoff makeup case in which I will use as a clutch, and a pair of gold hoop earrings (I don't know what possessed me). I shall eventually post pictures of my fun purchases of the day, but not the navy jeggings I bought. I decided I can live without them. That and because I want to go check out the shoes again. Hahaha. Yes, I am serious. The place is chaos! But not so much chaos that it turns me off from hunting. I love a good deal and a part of a good deal is the challenge of digging for gold. I mean, for example, those Steve Maddens were in the European section, size 8. Wtf are they doing there?! There are still a bunch of shoes scattered high on the shelves so I know there will be some rotation. And me and my [addictive] hunting skills shall return to scope out the merchandise. 

No comments: