Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow...

Yup, still singing that song. And because it was gross out today, nothing really caught my eye to photograph. So I present you my outfit of the day.


I won't post OOTD often because I don't mean for this to be a fashion or a style blog, but shopping (and shopping for deals) are a favorite past-time of mine so these types of posts may show up a little more frequently than in the past.

Now let's get to the fun part...my whole outfit (minus shoes because I'm not wearing any above, haha) cost me $23 dollars!
 - Forever21 lace top: $22.80
 - The Limited skirt [similar here]: $1.00
 - Forever21 belt [from another dress]: 'free'

Oh, yes, you read that right. A skirt for a buck. I scored it at the Limited Sample Sale the other day. Last week everything was $5, but they had so much stock that they had another sale where if you checked out before noon, all items were a dollar. And as Honey Boo Boo would say, a dolla makes me holla!! (No, I have not seen the show but the phrase makes me laugh.)

1 comment:

Delores M. Greene said...

Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger.I love black and yellow color dress. Amazingfashionable dress selection and style are so well. I love so much in fashion clothes. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.