Monday, September 3, 2012

Good Bye Summer.

Insert sad face here.

I know summer doesn't actually end until the 22nd of this month, but we all know that Labor Day Weekend is the un-official end of summer. Boooo. Good bye lazy days, good bye beach, good bye long days of sunlight.

Since the summer is about to wrap up, I realized I never posted pictures of my vacation to Cape May. Also, I need to clean out my phone and so what better way to get this post going.


Our home for a few days. What's not to love about the Virginia Hotel?
Cute little Inn right on Jackson street, a block from the beach, beach service, and daily breakfast on the porch!


Just a few of the many Victorian homes in Cape May.


Hot Dog Tommy's!! (God I could go for some of that gluttony right now.)


top left: Dinner al fresco at the Blue Pig (where I ended up getting sick, lol.)
top right: French Toast at the infamous Mad Batter.
bottom left: Mad Batter
bottom right: [Gluttonous] Rice Pudding at Tisha's.


Serenity.

I seriously have maybe another 20-40 pictures I could post but that would mean editing and uploading and then me getting cranky. Plus I have more blog posting to do so this should suffice. 'Til next year Cape May!

No comments: