Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Morning Rant.

Dear PayPal [and internet scammers],

I hate you both. I just want to start this letter off with complete and utter honesty. Now that that's out of the way, let me rant.

Internet scammer, I HATE YOU. How dare you you make an unauthorized withdrawal from my account!! Who the @$&*( do you think you are?! Thank you for starting my morning and work week off in a bad mood.

And PayPal. Don't even get me started. Yes, I already filed a dispute against aforementioned transaction. But I don't have any faith in you. You see, over a year ago you withheld my funds for a long time and it wasn't even my fault! Again, someone had hacked into my account pretending to be me and took my money. Eventually you resolved in my favor, but still. Your "quick" turnaround of 10 business days was anything but quick and caused me much grief. And now, NOW, we encounter a similar issue. How come you don't hold funds for this scammer? Why is this transfer of funds already complete and not pending like it should be? ESPECIALLY since the account it's been paid to is non-verified. Hellllllllo, red flag PayPal!!! And now I have to wait at least 2 weeks for this to be resolved?! I googled (gotta love the power of the internet) this asshole scammer to see what it would bring up and low and behold, I came across this post. So see, I have no faith in you because you, PayPal, are flawed. You have terrible customer service in my opinion and just some bad business practices. I have been a loyal and faithful customer of you service for many years now (despite all the crap you pull), but I swear to god, if you rule in their favor as you did to the customer who ranted about you a year ago, I'm done with you. I will not accept this excuse:

Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve this claim in your favour because the item purchased was virtual or intangible. As a result, we have not taken any action against the seller at this time but we have noted your
dissatisfaction in the seller's record for future reference. 

The facts are there. Someone added a card to my account. They also added a new mailing address. The payment I supposedly made was to the credit card that was added to my account. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE AND THEREFORE WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Please prove me wrong, PayPal. Death to the scammer.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled Me

No comments: