Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random Ranting.


  1. I hate today.
  2. I hated work today. No need to elaborate because I don't want to relive the stress.
  3. I STILL hate PayPal and scammers. While stressing at work today, I, again, received an email from PayPal that I paid out more money to the same people. Are we kidding me?! Can you please fix this asap?! I transferred the last 2 bucks that were there to my bank account simply so that these assholes can't take more of my money. Joke's on me though. My eBay monthly fees are due and there's no moola from my hacked out to pay it. Oh well.
  4. Mosquitoes suck. In the last few hours sitting on the sofa, I've counted four bites. Damn you! Where did you come from all of a sudden?
  5. ABC, why the hell are you talking over the speakers at the DNC?! And cutting to commercial break as well? NBC would never do this. Except they're showing football right now, so I guess that's a bigger offense.
  6. I HATE MY TV. Why on earth can't I get good reception on any channel without doing a crazy song and dance? When I'm not paying attention to what's on tv, the reception is totally fine. Of course the opposite happens when I want to watch something.

Random ranting over. Now random photo of the day - my dinner and lunch for the next 3 days. Ahh, the joys of single living ;)


No comments: