Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Return of Nosy McNosester

Inspired by the inspiration of today's "If I Were...", I have decided to indulge you Nosy McNosester's and photograph what's in my bag.

My purdy Rebecca Minkoff MAB.

The contents of my bag.

And now the lowdown...
  1. Kate Spade Noel Planner - I much prefer writing things than using my iPhone or any other electronic device. But really this just holds my receipts and reminders of when my library items are due.
  2. Gold Sequined Snap Pouch from aerie - As you see in the more detailed photo on the top right, it holds my bobby pins, some mini claw clips and an eyeglass cloth.
  3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock wallet
  4. Gold Sequined Zipper Pouch from aerie - holds some 'essentials' such as a practically emptymini tube of l'occitane hand lotion, bandaids (for when my shoes rub my heels), advil, red lip liner and red lip gloss (which I barely even wear), tylenol, individual wet ones (especially useful after riding the subway too much), and a tube of Rosebud salve.
  5. Ethnic Print Pouch from Target (love the pattern and bold colors!) - holds more random lip stuff I tend not to wear (are you seeing a trend?) and my Marc Jacobs heart mirror.
  6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Key Pouch - holds all gift cards. You never know when I will pop by Old Navy. Or Marshalls. Or..
  7. Work ID (on a Marc Jacobs keyholder)
  8. L'occitane Lavender Hand Lotion
  9. USB Stick - contains all my eBay pictures and files
  10. Multicolor Muji Pen (I love it so much I have one that stays at work and this one that travels with  me everywhere) and purple pen (I just like to write in colors).
So what have we learned? That I don't actually wear make-up but like to carry it with me anyway? That I adore Marc Jacobs' turnlock items? That I'm super organized? Haha, don't let that last thing fool you. I just recently tried this many-pouches-in-bag thing and I will admit, it keeps the inside of my bag less cluttered, but I still tend to not find anything. Maybe because I'm just scatterbrained.

Anyway, hope you nosy people enjoyed this post. I'm off to google similar posts and be nosy myself.

PS - Not pictured in this bag are my keys (because they MUST be on the kitchen table once I get home or I will never find them) and my iPhone (because what else would I use to photograph the contents of my bag?).

No comments: