Tuesday, October 23, 2012

If I Were...

...a rich girl (na na na na na na na), I would travel the world. Or at least take a 2 week reprieve from this thing I call work. I am at a loss for patience today and feel like aggravation and stress will stay with me at least through the end of the week before I get a few days of relief. Where would I go if money and time were no object?

Inspiration [to leave!]: this desk I shall not photograph.

Other places I WOULD NOT hate:

A cruise!! You're forced to relax. No cell, no internet. A floating vacation.


Hawaii.
Never been. I imagine never ending beautiful scenery and endless warm weather.


Italy.
Because what's not to love? History. Architecture. Food!

PS - Please note the first two pictures were posted on the Travelzoo site. While daydreaming of vacationing, deals for those trips caught my eye.

No comments: