Monday, October 22, 2012

Just a Little Bit.

Another wonderful fall weekend, another fun filled weekend. Here is a just a little bit of what I was up to:

Saturday

Belated brunch at Red Rooster (damn to the sneaky beets, yay for spotting Marcus Samuelsson himself).
Hellooooo 30 Rock!
The requisite stop when on 5th Avenue..St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Woorijip!!

 Sunday

Fall foliage makes it's appearance en route to more leaf peeping.
High Point Monument. (I'm lucky the wind didn't knock me over while trying to take this!)
More fall foliage.
Up high in the sky.

PS - The title of this post makes me think of Gina G's Ooh Ahh...Just a Little Bit. (Are you singing it now?!)
PPS - If read this blog regularly, you'll know I get to scratch another thing off my list. Can't wait to blog about it!

No comments: